Find A Game

5/23/10

Burst My Bubble

Bubble Fill @ Flonga
Rated EC/E

I'm partial to Flonga these days. I can't help it; there's just too many screwy oddball games to try that I haven't felt bored yet. Don't worry, I'll visit other websites soon.


So, what exactly is this cutesy game, you ask? It's the bubble fill game back with super large smiles to make you happy! Hm... either happy or creeped out, I'm not sure which.

The object of the game is to fill the green space with very large smiley faces before the little red faces pop those smiles. Unfortunately, even with a timer, the game just doesn't have the gusto that a shooter or even a puzzle game might hold.

They're smiling, but those tiny bubbles aren't fairy dust.

Each game lasts only a minute or two, making it the perfect time-waster for those moments when you're waiting for the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment