Find A Game

5/25/10

Boogers

Gobtron @ TheGameHomepage
Rated E

I was tempted to rate this game EC, but then thought better of it.
Everyone can join in the snot fun!

This is another strange, mesmerizing web game. When I first tried it I wondered who would actually play it. After further investigation I realized I was still sitting by the screen, slinging snot at the little baddies trying to rack up a better score. Hm.

You can control Gobtron's large boogers and boost his power by encouraging snot growth. There are secret power ups to discover if you have the endurance to play with snot for hours.
The levels are the same with only a few minor differences. The gameplay can feel stale rather quickly, but the first five minutes may make you feel like a kid again. And if you are a kid, don't get any bright ideas from this game. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment